Closing date is 10 February 2012!
Applications for the 2012 round of CASP are now open, for projects taking place between 9 April 2012 and 7 April 2013.
Applicants will be advised of a decision on 26 March.
CASP provides small grants to arts and community organisations and local arts councils in regional NSW for short term, locally initiated projects. The aims of the program are:
• to assist locally determined cultural activities
* to increase opportunities for regionally based groups to access a diverse range of arts programs;
* to enable communities to explore and express their cultural identities;* to encourage communities to work together to develop and participate in cultural experiences;
* to bring social and economic benefits to the community through training, employment and promotional activities; and
* to lead to greater awareness and appreciation of cultural diversity in rural and regional New South Wales
Further information: http://regionalartsnsw.com.au/grants/casp.html